Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday Oct 25

I posted the due dates for ITA, part 3 in the classroom but forgto to take a pic. I'll have that posted tomorrow.

Today we took up some home work - I also handed back a bunch of stuff that was handed in on paper. I running into the lack of wireless at work in order assess and evaluate the work handed in eletronically. I will get that done tonight.

Today we read to the end of Chapter 21 ... we only have the Epilogue left to read and we are done this novel.

Today we also got the groups together for the "Seminar" presentations on Into thin Air. The electronic version is here.

Right ... I did chat about how to handle the division of topics and such for this assignment. We are going to keep going with this tomorrow and into next week.

It's going to be ok.

Trust me.



via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment